Sunday, January 10, 2010

Divorce #3136: After seeing 500 days of summer

There's one thing I want to say, so I'll be brave
You were what I wanted / I gave what I gave
I'm not sorry I met you / I'm not sorry it's over
I'm not sorry there's nothing to save
~ Your ex-lover is dead, Stars



it wasn’t me. it was never me. and that’s okay. and I’m ok.

it wasn’t me. it was never going to be me. and I’m okay. and that’s okay.

it wasn’t ever me or going to be me. and it doesn’t mean that I’m not okay. or that it won’t be all right..

I wished her to have what she needed and I wished him much more than that. and they got each other.

and it would never have been me.

and the reasons or excuses or explanations were all just ways of saying that he was never sure about me. that I never made him just know which was an attempt to say – nicely or without harm or something – that it simply wasn’t me.

i wasn’t wrong - except about it being him.

3287 days ... if only it had only been 500...

JJB: Jan 2010

No comments: